Sunday, May 9, 2010

mothers day

one proud momma...

i am so blessed to have 3 perfect little men in my life....i had a wonderful mothers day...we actually 'celebrated' on saturday night...the boys took me to "fuddruckers"...a family favorite. then when we got home, the boys each presented me with a present they had picked out all by themselves...
logan had picked a yellow journal (actually quite cute)...and as he handed it to me, he said "i thought maybe you could write some of your recipes in this"...yes, i got a little choked up at his thoughtfulness.
ian picked out a little princess coloring page...because being the only girl, of course, i love princesses....he also suggested bringing home some flowers, which are proudly displayed on my table right now.
tysen picked some yellow socks...which he proceeded to wear all night long...:)

this year was super special...i think now that they are older, they seem to understand it a little more, and really get into it....and i love that andy takes them out and lets them pick something all on their own....

thank you, Lord, for my sweet, sweet boys...

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS!! You are blessed indeed!!