Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh Dear...

I walked out today wearing a long tank underneath a smaller tee...that's ok, right? Layers are in...and that's the thing to do is wear a longer shirt underneath a shorter shirt. (i'm so thankful that the short shirts are NOT in style anymore!)
So, Logan appraised my outfit, and then said, "mom, i think you should take off that long shirt."
I said, "no, honey, then my shirt would be too short"
and he said, "yeah, i know, then i could see your belly button...that's cool".
OH, DEAR!
Lord give me wisdom to train my child in the way he should go!

3 comments:

Wonderful Woods said...

Sounds like Logan is the exact opposite as Zachary. This morning when Zachary woke up he came into my bathroom where I was getting dressed, at the time I had my bra and pants on, and with one eye barely open patted my stomach and said, Mom you need to put a shirt on, I'll go get one for you. Once the shirt was on he would let me pick him up and give him his morning hug.

Whitney said...

Wasn't there a time when it had a piercing? I wonder what his thoughts would be on that?

carleigh said...

sounds like we'd better be careful when audrey and logan get a little older!!