Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nothing much...

i'm trying to do better at taking pictures...i took so many when logan was little, and you'd think i would take more now, but i just forget!!! plus, i don't get the time to sit down to post them...but-- here's a few of the boys...


you probably wouldn't guess it, but this is really peter pan playing the video game...it is NOT ian...so strange that the child got a slew of costumes for christmas, but the past few days...he puts this shirt and shorts combo on every morning--along with the sword tucked thru his shorts, and plays peter pan...with yours truly as his "tinker". usually tysen is a 'lost boy' and logan is either another lost boy, or hook...depending on his tempermant that morning. when ian is in these clothes, it is to be expected that he's peter pan, and if i call him ian, he will most certainly correct me "tinker...i'm not ian, i'm peter pan!"...and its great when he blurs the lines of bible stories and peter pan...he just asked me "tinker...will you go with me to fight the philistines?"...o the imagination on this child!


tysen is turning into quite the "ham"!!! and still no teeth!

he has started crawling....and is much more mischevious than my other two! i actually have to watch this kid! :):)

and seriously, what do i do with this hair???? its bizarre!! even when i comb it-its poofy in weird spots and will frizz right up after 5 minutes! i remembered that we buzzed ian's hair at this age...but i haven't been able to bring myself to buzz tysen's!

my attempt at wetting it and combing it...still several kinks at the top and left side! i feel a haircut coming very soon!!!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Emerson & I are jealous of all that hair. I'll be lucky if she has that much at 2. He's adorable as always!

Unknown said...

go ian! peter pan was my favorite too. he actually looks really slim in that picture too, maybe he has grown a bit taller? tysen is a little charmer

Heather said...

I love Ian's imagination! Macy has been "Anastasia" for about 6 weeks now ... not Cinderella, but Cinderella's evil step-sister. I have been the evil step Mother. Kids are funny! I can't wait to see you guys soon! Tysen is such a little man, now! :o)

becca said...

that's precious!! I love the idea of Peter Pan & Tink fighting the Phillistines :)

Molly said...

Your tinker!! I love it!! I expect to see a pic of you in a tinker costume next! he!

Great pics...it's fun to "just because" pics!

jeannie said...

Now that I've seen Tysen's crazy hair, there is no denying he and Max are cousins! I love it!