Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my boys

i feel like i haven't posted pictures in awhile, so i thought i would throw a few up there. this first one is mainly what i had to work with. you'd think that being a photographer, i would have these amazing pictures of my boys, but frankly, ever time i try, i come in sweating...with a million pictures and 2 that are decent. its cuz they are sick of pictures i guess. and kids are always better for other people than for their mom. anyway, at least i got one of logan smiling...and to get them all smiling in the same shot is so far an impossible task. but what do you do....
boys will be boys....

3 comments:

MamaD said...

Kristin - Thank you for your message! Nice to meet you too :-} I will let Jon know you said hello! Sawyer was born just 2 days after your littlest one, April 23rd. It's pretty obvious on our blog that he is our first, our lil' bundle of love! Jon & I'll check out your Blog when he gets home tonight. I'm sure he will be interested in seeing what you are up to! Thanks again for your message and taking the time to check out our Blog! BTW - I'm Deanna :-} God Bless!

Kent, Jodie and Asher said...

I love the first pic of logan. how cute is that one. Man I believe when he was born....wow....that's crazy, now I have one of my own.

Mrs. Valente said...

Kris, can I say your boys are gorgeous?! Cause they are!