Monday, October 21, 2013

cousin time

we always love soaking up family time...it just doesn't happen enough being out of town! joey and kyle and their crew came last weekend...really fun to just hang out! we surprised tysen at school for lunch...went to the park and fed the ducks...and many other fun adventures!
last time we were at this park, ian fell in the pond...so we were sure to point this sign out to him!
we had a bunch of bread crust for the ducks...but apparently the boys were starving and ended up eating half of it!
dinner at fazolis!!
thankful it was cool outside, so we could roast smores!!! we decided this time we were doing adult smores first so we could eat them before getting over run by the kids!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Greetings Vandy's! Great pictures! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer my question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)