Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fun at Mom's Studio

there are some perks to your mom having her own indoor photography studio...we went to visit yestarday and had a little fun playing in the studio. here's a few of my favorites....

poor tysen being the 3rd kid...these are his first studio shots we've done...logan probably had about 5 sessions by this age...ian probably about 3...but we finally got in there to get some of my little ty-man. this is the best age to shoot! sitting up and everything makes him smile...and he can't crawl away yet! :):)

5 comments:

Molly said...

THOSE dimples!! Such a happy little boy!! Just want to squeeze him!! Great pictures, by the way. I like the first one where his arms out like he's saying "these are my peeps, my bros...".

LlamaJ said...

He's adorable!

carleigh said...

love the ones where they are reading the books!

Mrs. Valente said...

Ohmygosh! Those are so cute!!

Unknown said...

He's soooo PRECIOUS :)