Monday, May 12, 2008

3 weeks

Tysen is 3 weeks now...and still my little skinny minny... at his 2 week check up he was 8 lbs. 2 oz... so at least he's gaining weight now, but he's only in the 25% in weight...which I'm pretty sure has never been in my pediatrician's vocabulary with us before! :):) Nursing didn't seem to be enough for my little guy, so we are supplementing formula to help him gain weight...
As you can see he sleeps like his brothers and dad with his mouth wide open. :) And while he's still not smiling at people, we'll catch a grin here and there, and we like to think he's smiling at us.



In other news, Andy has officially finished his first year of school!!! He's done such a great job this year...I'm so proud of his hard work!!!!! Way to go, babe!!!

3 comments:

Jilian said...

aww...we still crack up that abby went from seriously underweight to a fat butt overnight!! he will too, i'm sure! LOL i love that last pic, he's sooo photogenic!!

Molly said...

Congratulations to Andy!

These pictures are so adorable, he's definately the most perfect addition to your family!

LlamaJ said...

Congratulations! (a little late, sorry!) He's so cute!
I supplemented a little with formula for David too, because he was so hungry all the time. I think he was just meant to be a big boy. Now he's on par with Ian and Logan, I think.
Anyway, I hope you all are doing well!