Friday, April 18, 2008

Coming Soon...

Tysen is set to arrive on Monday, April 21st...I've been in the early stages of preeclampsia (high blood pressure) and things are starting to progress, so in order to put an end to that, we have to deliver. The plan is to get through the weekend, so I will be a couple days past 37 weeks and then induce labor sometime on Monday....so be watching for a post with his arrival!! :):)

April 21st just happens to be my sister's bday too! So Happy Birthday Auntie Carleigh!!!! The strange thing is that Ian was born on Uncle Brian's (her husband) birthday, so now my boys are just dominating the McClure's bdays!! :)

2 comments:

carleigh said...

can't wait to meet the little bugger! so excited i'll never have to plan another bday party for myself! i'll just tag along on tysens! thanks for the fun day... i had so much fun!!

LlamaJ said...

I thought I'd check your blog since I hadn't read it in a while and was wondering how you all were doing. I didn't realize you were so close to having the baby! Time goes by so fast. I was actually borderline pre-eclamptic towards the end, too and was also scheduled to be induced. Thankfully, David came on his own 2 days prior to that date, but I do remember how miserable I was those last couple weeks. Hang in there! I will be praying for a quick, easy labor for you!