Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rear-ended

So...on our way home from school the other day, we were rear-ended on 121 business...stopping at one of those stop lights around Grapevine Mills mall. Of course I was worried about the boys, but they didn't even cry...and I didn't seem to be hurt, so I got out, and my whole rear bumper was hanging by a thread. The car that hit me was smashed up...the windshield shattered. I was surprised by the damage, because the hit didn't feel that hard to me...but I know that the Lord had some extra protection on us....none of us were even sore the next day, which still really surprises me. Now its just a hassle as my car is in the shop, and they've got me stuck in a little Ford Focus. They keep saying they are going to get me a bigger car, but so far, nothing is available. Ah! Owell...things could have been a lot worse, and thankfully, the guy's insurance company has been great and are totally taking care of everything! Hopefully things will get back to normal soon....

2 comments:

carleigh said...

ok, you still haven't told me how to do the age thing... i'm going to bug you till you do!!
oh, and sorry about the car thing. i know that is a pain in the rear. literally.

Mrs. Valente said...

Oh my gosh, I just read this. I'm so glad you guys are OK. Praise the Lord!