Monday, March 3, 2014

waco zoo....

a family outing with the mervishes. we have been talking about it for almost a year now...so we finally made it happen! it was a small zoo...but a perfect size! the kids had so much fun together...and it always just warms my heart to see the kid's friendships building in our family friends!
this area was pretty cool as it had a little slide that went through the water and you could see the otters swimming around you...

taylor and tysen's scared face from the snakes!
ian and kylie checking the map to see where we were headed...
they call us...the "mervideers"...

1 comment:

tiffany said...

Hey, I have a question I wanted to ask you regarding your blog. If you could send me an email when you get this, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
-Tiffany
tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com