Monday, May 31, 2010

memorial day

we had a really busy weekend, so today, we opted to have a family day. we have passes to the local waterpark, and that's what today was all about. it was sooo nice! tysen is old enough to play in the kid area without my help....i like to sit in the water close by, but i'm glad to not have to chase him around all the spraying part. :) the boys loved it!! and there's a little lazy river that they both really like...tysen enjoys that with a life jacket on, but is still getting used to wearing one of those. he doesn't want me to touch him, but i have to help him keep his head up...he'll push me away, and say "no mommy. no mommy! let me do it!".....i forgot to get a family picture, but got a few of the boys....









1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

YAY for all of the fun blog updates!! And yay that you guys have passes to the waterpark!! Ry and I do as well, so maybe we can join you guys sometime!!