Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

i started the story about our experience on the 4th...so here's a few pictures...
the boys at the lake...


of course, tysen hadn't taken a morning nap, which he obviously still needs...he passed out just after getting cooled off in the lake.


andy and i...


me and tysen hanging out --out of the water. i was done with the lake after a fish quite literally jumped through my hair. i'm serious. there was some major flapping between my neck and hair (along some with some major screaming)...i thought it was a bird flapping its wings, but kyle actually saw it, and it was most certainly a fish. sick


cooling off inside...and playging with cousin katie!

we are all happy to be inside!! aunt kyle, max, and katie...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. The fish story made me laugh out loud! I wish someone had caught it on camera :)