Monday, April 13, 2009

The Last 1st Bday Party!

it is my "suggestion" to the Lord, that tysen is my last baby...:) andy gets nervous when we are emphatic about it, so this is my new way of saying "we're done"....
SO -each milestone has new meaning to us and tysen's first bday is a big one! :) we love our little guys so much...and tysen has not by any means been an 'easy' kid...but he is full of life and energy, and we adore that in him! happy birthday baby boy! (he'll be 1 on the 21st)
the messy progression:





the Easter egg hunt...tysen is off in the right corner with me! though he would just grab one egg, and want to sit and play with it...

me, tysen and my mom (granny)
every time mom has all her grandkids, she insists on getting a picture with them all. kind of difficult with 7 kids under 5....i just found it interesting to see the typical age response:
1yr - crying ... 2-3yr - cooperating .... 5yr - absolutely annoyed....

a very blessed family...

1 comment:

Molly said...

I like the progression of attitudes in the group picture! That's so funny how true it is and they are proving it!