Monday, June 9, 2008

So, Andy has turned the big 30!!!!! Man, we're getting old! :)
Happy birthday, Babe!! (and happy birthday to you too, joe-joe)

Tysen has started smiling!!! And he looks even more like Logan when he smiles! Of course, now, our common passtime is to see who can make him smile. Thankfully, Tysen loves the boys, and his daddy. I seem to be the least successful at getting him to smile.

My boys....I love saying that! I know I cried and all when I found out that I was having another boy, but I truly love it! I love to bake and cook and isn't that what makes all teenage boys happy?? Food?? I'm so grateful for my sweet (well, more like loud and crazy) boys....

5 comments:

Jilian said...

oh my gosh, it's such deja vu!! you'll have a girl next. ;) i love tysen's dimples...he's going to be a heartbreaker!

Whitney said...

What cute pictures! I can't wait to meet the little guy, it's amazing how much he looks like Logan. He'a adorable! I'm glad you're enjoying the boys and still have time to update the blog!

Mrs. Valente said...

I can't imagine a better mom to a house full of boys! You're going to be awesome. LOL, I'm counting on the food to keep all my kiddos happy too (and to hopefully make Grand Central Station out of our home as they get older).

It was great seeing you again!

Kate said...

omg, ty is so cute! Im calling him ty :) All your boys are adorable and you are so blessed with them! And girl, we are all about to join the "30 year old" club :)SCARY!!!

Wonderful Woods said...

Happy late birthday, bro! Miss you as a neighbor but looks like you are doing great work. Take care!