Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas


Well, its back to reality...it has been so much fun having Andy home with me all the time, I'm going to have to re-adjust to life with him at school and work! Christmas was great...super busy, but really fun! Of course, as always, there's got to be a little drama...we woke up Christmas Eve (which was when we were doing our family Christmas), and Ian had some pink in his eyes and some goop...and my heart sank. We did a quick "christmas", then we were at the dr. office by 8:30. (Luckily, they were seeing patients that morning). The doctor checked him out, and said he had an "allergy" pink eye...which is not contagious....just caused from his severe allergies that we have been dealing with. I double checked and told her we were going to be around kids that day, and she said "no problem! they will be fine!"....
3 hours later...
He was miserable!! You can't see it as much in the pictures, but his eyes were almost swollen shut and were horrible looking!! I'm sure my family thought I was crazy, but I think that Dr. was a little off in her diagnosis. Thankfully she had given me an antibiotic just in case, and once we started that, he improved tremendously! Of course, Ian loved all the extra attention he got!
We were grateful that no one else came down with pink eye, as I just didn't know what to think!

Here's the boys rocking out on their new guitars...Logan is a little more heavy metal--electric sounding and we think Ian will play more acousticly...


No comments: